Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Belly Progression

So, because this is the first week of my third trimester, I decided it would be fun to take a look back at the photos of my belly's progression thus far. It is crazy to me how fast this pregnancy has gone so far and just how much my body has changed. I am loving every step of the way, and already feel so bonded to this little boy that is in my belly... hope you guys enjoy!!


16 weeks 4 days

18 weeks 3 days

19 weeks 4 days


22 weeks 3 days

26 weeks 2 days

This is one of my favorites... it was also at 26 weeks 2 days.
Today I am 27 weeks and 3 days and I feel like I am growning bigger by the day... I feel Tiny moving in there all the time now, and it makes me so excited for the day when I finally get to meet him and cuddle with him in my arms!! :-)






3 comments:

  1. Jules - You look Amazing!!! :) I can't wait to meet the little guy too. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - These pictures are so cool!! I love to watch you grow!! The silhouette picture is BEAUTIFUL!! please frame that one! I too can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules you are beautiful! (oops - now the secret is out that I stalk the Taylor blog...)

    ReplyDelete